Summer School (1 week program)
Ever wondered –
- Why does India have so many poor though it is one of the fastest growing economies of the world?
- How will Trump’s lowering of taxes and increased infrastructure spending affect emerging economies?
- Why do nations impose trade barriers if free trade is good for all?
- How does a federal rate hike affect the share market prices in India?
If these and many such questions intrigue you, you will find answers at the SUMMER SCHOOL at SAMSOE.
SARLA ANIL MODI SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS offers a 1 week intensive Summer School for:
- 10th -12th standard students, under graduates and graduates who want a basic understanding of economics - the underlying driver of most things that happen around you.
- Drawing on the expertise of its faculty in the field of Economics the Summer School will provide a multi-dimensional approach in application based learning.