Summer School (1 week program)
Ever wondered –
- Why the advanced economies are going through one of the longest recessions, while emerging economies like India are proving to be beacons of hope in the world?
- Why do nations impose trade barriers if free trade is good for all?
- Is fracking solely responsible for the oil prices plunging?
- How is the tax payer’s money spent and what is the effect of freebies that political parties are prone to giving?
If these and many such questions intrigue you, you will find answers at the SUMMER SCHOOL at SAMSOE.
SARLA ANIL MODI SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS offers a 1 week intensive Summer School for:
- 10th to 12th standard students who are wanting to experience Economics
- Under graduate students of Economics interested in acquiring greater knowledge of economics and quantitative techniques.
- Graduate students from other streams who are looking to improve their competencies in specific fields of knowledge
- Executives in the workforce who may not have the time to undertake extensive academic terms but are still interested in sharpening their skills.
Drawing on the expertise of its faculty in the field of Economics the Summer School will provide a multi-dimensional approach in application based learning.
Sessions I 8 May to 13 May, 2017
Session II 15 May to 20 May, 2017
Registration starts on 10 January 2017
Last day to enrol 30th April 2017
Contact : 091 022 42355729 / 42355730
Email : SAMSOE.SummerSchool@nmims.edu