The graduate level program is designed to challenge the mind, stimulate intellectual growth and make college life an exciting journey. The emphasis is on the overall development of the student, not only in academics, but also in co curricular activities. Students gain practical exposure through summer training, which provides an opportunity to develop Analytical Quantitative Written and Oral communication skills-that are valued by employers.
Thus the program not only lays the foundation for students to study further but also readies them for employment. It aids in inculcating values, to make the student a more responsible and socially aware citizen.
- Benchmarked against the Best Schools in Economics in the world.
- Provides holistic learning as
a) It is well grounded in Social Sciences
b) It is well integrated with both Business and Finance
c) It introduces students to contemporary areas of Economics like Behavioural Economics, Experimental Economics, Economics of Community and Sustainable development.
- Innovative Pedagogy based on lectures, case studies, games, role play, simulations, seminars and workshops.
- Trains students for both academic and corporate research through year-long live research projects.
- Focus on developing Analytical, Writing, Organisational and Soft Skills.
- High Faculty-Student Ratio, Classroom size: 35 Students.
- Strong Foundation for careers in Finance, Management, Business and Government.
- Suitable for 12th standard students from Arts/Commerce/Science (with IB/IGCSE/ISC/HSC/CBSE backgrounds)