Payment of Registration
- Visit www.nmims.edu for online registration
- Pay registration fee of Rs. 2500/ -
- Registration fee is non-refundable / non-transferable.
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instructions carefully mentioned in instruction sheet and important dates.
No separate call letter will be mailed or posted to the candidates.
List of Documents to be uploaded to appear for entrance test are as below
- Copy of duly filled online application form
- 10th mark sheet and passing certificate
- (10+2) or equivalent mark sheet and passing certificate
- Degree mark sheet and Degree certificate (if applicable)
- Candidate’s application form will not be considered if they fail to upload the above-mentioned documents by Sunday, 14th May’2023
- Offline Entrance Test and Offline Personal Interview will be scheduled as per the important dates mentioned on the website. Details of Entrance test and Personal interview will be shared in the call letter.
- The candidate must be available as per the mentioned date and time given in the call letter.
|(1 Hour) : Maximum Marks 80 (MCQ FORMAT )
|No. of Questions
Quantitative Aptitude section will include
- Algebra- Solutions to system of equations
- Calculus – Differentiation and integration
- Basic probability
- Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Test and Personal Interview.
- Admission offer is given as per merit and vacancy. Selected Candidate has to confirm his/her provisional admission by filling up e-admission form, uploading required document and paying fees within given timeline. Kindly note that only those candidates who complete the process by paying fees will be admitted to the program.
- The selection will be solely based on merit.
- The cut-off for deciding the merit shall lie solely with NMIMS.