6th February 2019
Economics of Geopolitics and International Relations
“The Role of the IMF in the World Economy”
Dr Ulhas Gunjal
IMF as a Senior Economist
2nd February 2019
Dr Rochelle Almeida
Post-Colonial literary specialist, is a Professor of South Asian Studies in the Global Liberal Studies Program at New York University.
1st November 2018
Principles of Managemen
"Professional Ethics and Fraud"
Ms. Ambika Solanki, Senior Teacher Fellow at Birmingham City University
21st September 2018
"Economic Analysis of Poverty and Inequality."
Dr. Gurleen Popli Lecturer at The University of Sheffield
20th February 2018
Workshop on "Effective Business Communication Skills -The art of speaking for life"
Evlon Dsouza, Public Speaker, Communication Skill Trainer Cofounder, In-country (on behalf of Webster University)
12th February 2018
1. Economics of Geopolitics and International Relations
2. Economic Governance and Policy
Changing World Order: Is Western decline inevitable and will developing economies shape the 21st century institutionalism?
Prof Simon Sweeney, University of York
7th September 2017
Developing Strategic Intent for Sustainable Success
Dr Jens Mueller (MNZM) from University of Waikato, New Zealand
8th August 2017
German central bank’s views on current political and economic challenges in Europe.
Deputy Governor of Bundesbank, The German Central Bank
14th February 2017
Economic Governance and Policies
Seeing the Invisible Hand
Prof. Alex Tabarrok, Bartley J. Madden Chair in Economics George Mason University
Inclusive Growth: Inequality and the targets for policy reform
Prof. Sayantan Ghosal, Professor, University of Glasgow
- Deputy Governor of Bundesbank, The German Central Bank
- Mr. Kunal Gupta, TinkerLabs Design Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Dr. Harish Shetty, Psychiatrist
- Prof. Binal Gandhi & Mr. Arvind Savant, The Learning Curve Academy
- Mr. Abhimanyu Asija, Chief Executive Officer
- Mr. Dhaval Patel from Avanse Financial Services Ltd., Product Head of Avance Financial Services Ltd.
- Mr. Kevin Shah, Kevin Enterprises
- Dipti Deshpande, CRISIL
- Mr. Ramanuj Lal, Partner, Alternate Risk Premia Investments
- Ms. Poojaa Jadhav, Founder & Chief Trainer, The Hexis Consulting
- Ms. Alpa Jani, Trade Relations Manager, South African Tourism
- Ms. Riddhi Vartak_Project Officer, Praja Foundation
- Ms. Bhaavna Joshi Menon, Head Education Research, NCDEX
- Ms. Nirupama Subramanian, National Editor North, The Indian Express
- Mr. Nitin Yadav, SAS India
- R.N. Bhaskar, Consulting editor with both Free Press Journal and Moneycontrol-Network18
- Ms. Teresa John, Economist at Nirmal Bang Securities
- Ms. K.M Neelima, Research officer, Department of Economic Research and Policy, Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai.
- Dr. Srinath Raghavan, Senior Fellow at Centre for Policy Research, New Delhi
- Visual Analytics Training to students for 32 hours in association with SAS, India.
- Finance GYM (Grow Your Money) a financial literacy programme conducted by learning curve academy in conjunction with Kotak Mahindra Bank for S.Y. and T.Y. B.Sc. Economics students for 3 weeks.
- Mr. Sumit Patil, Res. Director Neerman
- Pooja Jadhav, Founder & Chief Trainer, The Hexis Consulting
- Pratyush Bhaskar, Business Journalist
- R.N. Bhasker, Consulting Editor, Asia News
- Mr. Nitesh Bhati, Assistant General Manager, SEBI, 4th March, 2017
- Mr. Ramanuj Lal, Partner, Alternate Risk Premia Investments, 5th November, 2016
- Mr. Pratik Mitra, Director Monetary Policy, RBI, 22nd October 2016
- Ms. Dolly Jha, Executive Director, Nielsen, 22nd October 2016
- Mr. Rishi Gangoly, India’s first website coach, 15th October 2016
- Mr. Satish Belani, Head, Data Scientist A.C. Nelsion
- Mr. M. P. Rege, Retired commissioner Commodity Board, Principles of Management, 27th September 2016
- Mr. Parth Gandhi, M.D. Aion Capital, Corporate Finance, 26th September 2016
- Poojaa.V. Jadhav, Director & Chief Trainer, THE HEXIS CONSULTING, Marketing Management, 19th Septemnber 2016
- Mr. R.N.Bhaskar, Consulting Editor, DNA, International Economics, 6th September 2016